Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Meal No. 2769: Korean Beef Bowls

Back on Saturday January 23rd, I had some ground beef to use up and decided to go with the Korean beef bowl recipe that I'd tried for the first time back in the fall. Once again, it was quite good, and a bit spicy, although I upped the sauce too much and made it a bit soupy. Still, I think this is a meal worth bringing back with reasonable regularity.

Also, that chilly morning, the Roediger House was graced with a multi-hour visit from the neighborhood hawk, who does so enjoy the tempting prey who are attracted here by all the bird feeders I've got. I didn't get to see predatory action but I enjoyed snagging a shot of him with the morning sun full on his breast.


Based on "Healthy Korean Ground Beef with Vegetables," from Kristen McCaffrey of the SlenderKitchen.com blog. [Published 13 July 2020]

No comments: