Search RoHo Blog

Friday, January 22, 2021

Coffee Caramel Double Chocolate Liqueur Ice Cream

Propelled to act with the approaching end of its shelf life for some heavy cream, I set to work Thursday a week ago making the first batch of ice cream for 2021: coffee caramel double chocolate liqueur ice cream. This one has always been well-received here at the Roediger House, although this is the first time I've tried to doctor it up with the addition of some coffee caramel sauce I'd been saving from a previous dessert adventure. All it takes is sugar for me to find something irresistible, apparently. The base was chilled overnight and I churned it last Friday morning, so that at least a soft-serve version of it could be offered following dinner Friday night. Lordy, that's some chocolatey goodness!


"Double Chocolate Liqueur Ice Cream," by Kita Roberts. From her Pass the Sushi blog.

No comments: