Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

That's What I Call a TV

As I mentioned last week, my television of roughly 11 years died.

After doing my Consumer Reports research and starting my online shopping search for price comparisons, I had the good fortune to come across a highly rated television at roughly two-thirds of its usual price. It's larger than what I might have sought out, but with the price, I couldn't exactly turn my back on it.


This is my new Panasonic VIERA TC-P55ST30 55-inch 1080p 3D plasma HDTV. And it's pretty cool.

Oh, the DVD player gave out right about the same time, so I've now replaced it with another Panasonic item: a Blu-Ray 3D HD player.

First movie when I got home this past Friday night: Blu-Ray Terminator.


First TV event with a crew on hand:Blu-Ray Game of Thrones, Season 1, Episodes 1-3 (still shot taken from the TV, above). More good TV-watching to follow.

No comments: