Search RoHo Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Meal No. 1386: Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala


On Friday night, I was mighty happy that the Roediger House began a rainy weekend hosting fellow Wake Forest alums Matt Phillips and Jenn Moore. Matt was a freshman in my dorm during my first year as a hall director at WFU, and then he became an RA on my staff the second year. We've remained good friends through the years, and I made many a trek up to DC to hang with him and his crew when I lived in Charlottesville. But it'd been about seven years since we last caught up, which is much too long.

For dinner: slow-cooker chicken tikka masala over jasmine rice, with roasted cumin and coriander cauliflower on the side. It seemed to do us right.



"Chicken Tikka Masala," in Cuisine at Home, Issue 85, February 2011, p. 14-15.

"Roasted Cauliflower," in Cuisine at Home, Issue 85, February 2011, p. 15.

No comments: