Search RoHo Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Meal No. 367: Grilled Filet Mignon


The weather yesterday was pretty stunning, and perhaps even just a bit on the too-warm side. I spent some good time outside and it seemed like it had to be a night for grilling out. A quick trip to Sam's Club, which was already on the agenda, and I was set with large roastable asparagus spears and some thick filet mignon steaks. I tried out a package of waffle fries (nope: didn't cut those myself!) that I would like to have cooked up to be crisper. A very satisfying meal for this Monday night at home.

1 comment:

Amie T. said...

This dinner looks amazing and hearty! If you’re a steak lover, you might enjoy this recipe for Montreal Steak Skewers with Tomato-Olive Relish (http://www3.samsclub.com/meals/recipes/montreal-steak-skewers-with-tomato-olive-relish-recipe) from Simply Delicious Meals. Let us know if you try it!
– Amie from Sam’s Club
@samsclubamie