Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Starbucks-Style Banana Bread


It's been a long haul since the end of May, which represented the end of beer, bread, soda, sweets, desserts, and all kinds of other things that make life worth living. But this past Monday, I found myself within one pound of my "wild hopes" weight target and decided I was ready to make some sort of sweet confection or concoction. With three ripe bananas on the counter I'd not gotten around to eating, the natural choice seemed to be banana bread, in the style of what one might get at Starbucks. It almost sounds sort of healthy, doesn't it? And it was spot-on, especially when it was still warm from cooking.

Also, right after I pulled this loaf from the oven, I turned to the kitchen sink window and, for the first time, finally caught a hummingbird at the feeder that's been hanging there all summer. At last!




"Starbucks Copycat Banana Nut Bread," from Liz of LifeLoveLiz.com. [Published 25 March 2015]

No comments: