Search RoHo Blog

Monday, January 1, 2018

Meal No. 1993: Bacon-Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf


As if the previous evening's Christmas feast wasn't enough to do us all in, a wildly overwrought new recipe was on my mind for a trial. So this past Wednesday four of us sat down to the monstrosity known as bacon-wrapped cheesesteak meatloaf on our next evening for a few episodes of Game of Thrones. To go with it, I made company mashed potatoes and I also still had a container of my homemade applesauce to share.



"Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf," from Twisted. I used the Americanized version of the recipe from Genius Kitchen: "Philly Cheesesteak Meatloaf," posted by Elisa.

"Company Mashed Potatoes," a Jones family favorite.

Inspiration for Homemade Applesauce came from the late Evelyn Coulson of Cana, VA. Guidance for Homemade Applesauce came from:

No comments: