Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Meal No. 1371: World's Best Lasagna


I like it meaty, saucy, and cheesy. That's the lasagna that was talking to me this past Sunday night when some of the usual crew gathered around the table.

By the way, I guess the reason this is the go-to lasagna recipe for me is because it was the top hit on a google search and, once I tried it, I saw no reason to look any further. When I was writing up this blog post, though, I was trying to remember if the author was a restaurant chef. Turns out he's just a talented home cook. And this recipe has been Number One for 12 years on allrecipes.com.

This has led to a bit of newsworthiness for Mr. John Chandler, the recipe's author, on Good Morning America and in the Washington Post.



"World's Best Lasagna," by John Chandler (Dallas, TX). Found online at AllRecipes.com.

No comments: