Search RoHo Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Meal No. 264: Grilled Tuna


What I had hoped to come home from Harris Teeter with did not pan out, because the other seafood I was interested in just didn't look all that good this afternoon. But the tuna medallions were looking mighty fine, and I knew from earlier meals that grilled tuna with a red wine vinegar and rosemary dijon vinaigrette would be a terrific meal.

Alongside I fancied up some quinoa, the same way that I've made Israeli couscous in recent dinners.

And with helpful directions from Donna Whitley-Smith from Luray, VA, I took my first stab at her version of Gussied Up Greens. It's spinach with onion, garlic, and gorgonzola. I need to get closer to her technique so that it comes out not so watery. But it was delicious.

No comments: