Search RoHo Blog

Friday, November 13, 2015

Meal No. 1410: Rotini Carbonara


It was rainy and dreary and I must confess to being tuckered after two weeks on the road and a short weekend in between. I took care of bills and invoices and then spent time looking at some recent issues of recipe magazines. I think I just wanted to veg today. One Roediger House regular came by in the afternoon for seven games of pool (and left on the losing end of a 0-7 record), and another came 'round for supper and a little more pool that night. I didn't bother with going to the grocery store and was happy with the rotini carbonara that was possible only with what I had on hand here at the house. The full belly that resulted also led me to a bedtime just shy of 9:30 pm that night.



"Pasta Carbonara," a recipe shared by Monie Lawrence of Raleigh, NC.

No comments: