Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Meal No. 2142: Brie and Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breasts


For the return of Kristen and Mookie last Monday night, I thought I'd try out another new dish: brie and spinach-stuffed chicken breasts. I took some liberties with the recipe that was guiding me, hoping in no small way to replicate the item that was on the menu at Fourth Street Filling Station long ago. I let it cook a bit longer than I should but overall this was an excellent meal. I also had feta-stuffed roasted peppers (based on an idea from UVA chum Sheryl Cohen) and broccoli with cheddar sauce. Another new addition to the Roediger House kitchen repertoire was homemade Caesar dressing on spinach leaves, which earned rave reviews.




Preparation and cooking times guided, in part, by "Chicken Stuffed with Brie, Spinach, & Cranberries," from ifoodreal.com. [Published 07 December 2015]

"Easy Lemon Caesar Salad Dressing," by Kim of lowcarbmaven.com.

No comments: