Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Brownie Pudding with Creamy Italian Gelato



After those amazing mushroom and swiss burgers on homemade pretzel buns a week ago Saturday, I found my way to also provide some dessert. I'd prepped the base and then churned and frozen a fresh batch of sweet cream gelato already, so it was waiting in the freezer...and it was an ideal accompaniment to a new recipe: brownie pudding, a rich and sweet chocolate inundation that reduced me to lip-smacking adorational mania and fealty to a god unknown. So what if I dribbled some of it on my new Carolina Tar Heels t-shirt? The pain of the stain cannot rival how hearty is this party of delectable goodness.



Sweet Cream Gelato based on "Stracciatella Gelato (Sweet Cream Chocolate Chip)," by Stella Parks, the Pastry Wizard at SeriousEats.com. [Published 06 August 2018 / Updated 15 April 2020]

"Brownie Pudding," from Ina Garten on FoodNetwork.com.

No comments: