Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Meal No. 2328: Homemade Chicken Salad


With excellent leftover chicken from the previous night's meal and the fresh memory of how good a recent batch of chicken salad was, I thought a new round of it would be perfect for dinner last Sunday night. And there was enough to carry over into mid-day snacking to start the new week off. I do love me some chicken salad, and this was especially good with the fresh herbs and creamy Duke's mayo.

Sunday was also the first beautiful warm and sunny day of the new spring season, and Sumner and I journeyed out for a spirited downtown circuit walk. It makes me look forward to resuming our daily early-morning route to help us both get back into better shape.




Based on "California-Style Chicken Salad," by Cecelia Jenkins. In Cook's Country, April/May 2019, p. 7.

No comments: