Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Meal No. 2143: Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf


After a couple of nights this past week of eating only salad at dinnertime, I got back to more serious kitchen work on Thursday night, spurred in part by the return visit of a Virginia friend and colleague. Jeremy had helped me tremendously in the yard that afternoon and I suppose we'd worked up a pretty good appetite. I tried out a new recipe for meatloaf and really liked the results. I also made another creative batch of cheesy riced cauliflower and another container of creamy Caesar dressing to put on spinach leaves. I ate too much, I'm afraid!



"Bacon-Wrapped Keto Meatloaf," by Anne Aobadia and Emma Shevtzoff.

Cauliflower was a variation of "Cheesy Cauliflower Rice," by Lisa of lowcarbyum.com.

"Easy Lemon Caesar Salad Dressing," by Kim of lowcarbmaven.com.

No comments: