Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Lemon Bars and Caramel Crunch Cookies


This week marks the conclusion of my work with the second cohort of aspiring principals who are earning their masters degrees in the High Point University Leadership Academy. It's been another great semester and I'm so fortunate to get to work with these fine folks. There was no small amount of pressure placed on me not to come to our final sessions empty-handed, so on Tuesday I took slightly-overcooked lemon bars to Greensboro, and on Wednesday I had caramel crunch Capn' Crunch cookies for the folks in Vance County.




"Bake-Sale Lemon Bars," by Mildred Keller (Rockford, IL). Published in Taste of Home,  June/July 1996, p. 37.

"Cap'n Crunch Cookies," found online at The Capitol Baker, with credit going to The Sugar Plum Blog for inspiration and the source of the adapted recipe.

No comments: