Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Homemade Version of Doubletree Hotels Cookies

When the occasion presents itself for me to stay in a Doubletree Hotel, I'm glad for it because I really do love the sweet treat of the cookies they give you at check-in. For years, I've been making a monster chip cookie that is, at least, in the same direction as those goodies.


But this past Sunday night, for dessert, I went with a version of the Doubletree Cookies recipe that I dug up on the internet, and I'm calling this the closest take yet. We were all really happy with how they turned out.


It makes a big difference to eat them hot and fresh from the oven, of course, but they were still most appealing the next day, when I took some with me to an elementary school in Guilford County.



"DoubleTree Hotel's Chocolate Chip Cookies," by Ayşegül Sanford and her blog, Foolproof Living. [Published 29 December 2013.] Official DoubleTree recipe from Hilton.com was released to the public on 09 April 2020.

No comments: