Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Meal No. 523: Peanut Butter Bacon Burgers

Even though I just fixed 'em last month, for Meal No. 505, I was ready for peanut butter bacon burgers again. They are a favorite here, and a recurring menu item. One key difference from the typical approach with them, though: the burgers were pre-made patties made from Prime Rib beef, that were on special at the Harris Teeter. Normally, I prefer to grind my own beef when making these burgers.


Tonight was the initiation to this meal for one of the year's new regulars at the Roediger House, and since his mom reads the blog, it was time to post his picture again. (Chris says "Hi.")


I do like from time to time to post a link back to a graphic I made, breaking down the peanut butter bacon burgers. Here is that link.



Recipe and Instructions based on Cook's Illustrated, No. 93 (July/August 2008), p. 10.

No comments: