Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Maiming of the Shrew

I'm using the word "shrew" to refer to the creature featured in this blog post, because that's what looked closest in my online information search, and because I don't think I have to know all that much about this. It could be a young mole but I don't know.


Anyway, Cyprus has been going a bit sniff-and-smell and dart-around-searching-crazy for the last few weeks, whenever she goes out in the back yard to do her business. I assumed it was a mouse or perhaps a city rat.


Yesterday, she trapped a squeaky and tiny mouse-like varmint, and the incident did not end well for the shrew. You should have seen how much Cyprus's mouth was dripping and drooling when I took this away from her. She's got her natural instincts well represented in her constitutional make-up!

No comments: