Search RoHo Blog

Friday, October 2, 2020

Meal No. 2681: Oven-Baked Chicken Thighs


It was the second Thursday in a row with rain, although on September 24th I'm glad it wasn't heavy and prolonged as it had been when a tropical system had passed over the week before. Still, I was restless inside following a couple of days focused on work and teaching and was anxious to come up with some kitchen creations to pass the time and burn some energy. I'll blog about the fun foods that came out of all that in some upcoming posts. But those efforts on the sweets front left me wanting to keep dinner simple, and I decided to throw some dressed chicken thighs into the oven for a good bake, with stuffing and peas joining them afterwards on the supper plates.



"Oven Baked Chicken Thighs," from Joanna Cismaru of JoCooks.com. [Published 03 December 2019 / Updated 19 May 2020]

No comments: