Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Best Banana Pudding (?)


On Friday night, I managed to add some dessert to the evening meal's menu. This was my second go at a recipe that a lot of people had saved to their timeline on Facebook a while back, and while it was not so credited, it's pretty much the same as Paula Deen's version of banana pudding, which is typically ridiculous, and which she called "Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding."


That's an understatement. It's a little banana and a lot of pudding, but it's not so much pudding as it is sugar and more sugar and some pudding. It's ridiculous. I actually don't think I should ever make it again, it's so bad for you. Which means it's classic Paula Deen.

By the way, when I got up on this fine sunny Sunday morning, it was nice and chilly:


...so I suspect some grass will be getting cut today, along with other needed yardwork.



"Best Banana Pudding," from Facebook, also known as "Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding," from Paula Deen.

No comments: