Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Meal No. 1435: Hamburger Supreme


This is a little embarrassing, because only two meals ago, I made hamburger supreme. But let me point out that it's actually been over a week ago, because I had a whole week on the road working in Virginia Beach and I was also behind on the blog posts.

When it came time for this past Sunday's evening grub, though, I didn't get time to run to the grocery store, and some regular company was coming to hang out and play pool. I had everything on hand for this dish, so it earned a quick repeat after being on the menu so recently.

The other bonus? Leftovers to take with me to work on Monday.



"Hamburger Supreme," from the late Mrs. John T. (Glynn) Johnson of Buies Creek, North Carolina, via Janice Jones Bodenhamer.

No comments: