Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Meal No. 1234: Chicken with Coronation Sauce

The carry-over of the winter weather in February still managed to affect my work this week. I was scheduled to consult all five days with various schools in Virginia Beach, but the rescheduling of the Virginia writing tests eliminated Wednesday, smack dab in the middle of the week. So I figured up the number of hours I'd be spinning my wheels away from home and used that as an incentive to point my wheels back to Winston-Salem, even though it was just for an overnighter. I'll turn around and drive back tomorrow afternoon.


But I got to whip up the best version yet of the Roediger House favorite called Chicken with Coronation Sauce. It's another meal where I overdid my intake but every mouthful was delicious.



"Coronation Sauce for Chicken," from 400 Sauces, by Catherine Atkinson, Christine France, and Maggie Mayhew. Hermes House (2006, 2008), p. 155.

No comments: