Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Meal No. 939: Chicken Francese


Last night's meal was another new recipe, which I was inspired to try because of how much I enjoy the chicken Francese at Sal's Italian Bistro in Edinburg, Virginia. I shoulda made more of the lemon butter wine sauce and I'll know better next time.

I haven't made a batch of cookies in what seems like quite a while, and the other inspiration of the evening was to thrown in a batch of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. With a tall cold glass of milk, it was a fine ender to the evening and a great cap to a Friday snow day.




"Chicken Francese," in Cuisine at Home, Issue 104, April 2014, 58-59.

"Premier White Chocolate and Macadamia Pieces Cookies," from Hershey's Mauna Loa. Found online at http://www.maunaloa.com/recipes/cookies.asp.

No comments: