Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Graffiti Hits Home

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about the renovation of a building across the street from the house that will be a new Italian restaurant. I also shared a picture showing the graffiti that had shown up on that property. No sooner had it been painted over, though, than it was hit yet again, with a less artistic and more vulgar bit of graffiti (which was painted over before I even saw it). And they didn't stop with that property: they hit Radar Security Alarm, Inc., right next to it, and they also put a heart on the wall at the south end of my property. Damn it.



I still had paint from when I first bought the house and had to cover over some light graffiti on the front walls, and so I covered it over immediately. It looks tacky painted over but that's better than the graffiti.

No comments: