Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Something's Happening Behind the House!


When I first bought the Roediger House, the lot that my property backs up to was part of the Modern Chevrolet dealership. (I think "used cars" were directly behind my house.)



For a while, the little building on this lot (that I stare at the back of from my kitchen sink window) was the leasing office for the new condos and townhouses that were built where Modern Chevrolet once was.

Then, for a couple of years, it was the headquarters for LifeStar911, a private ambulance service. They've been gone for not quite a year.


This past week, after this long period of vacancy, I noticed that the security lights were back up and running (and spilling mercilessly over onto my lot). Earlier this week, before I'd left for my trip to West Virginia and Virginia, I saw that a lot of mysterious activity is now happening there. I'll be most intrigued to find out if this is something temporary, or if something big is going in there. Can't really tell just yet.

1 comment:

hootowlkarma said...

Tell me more, tell me more! I do love a good mystery. I be eagerly awaiting the next installment...