Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Meal No. 639: Chicken with Coronation Sauce

For some reason, this week's travel took it out of me. I think it's because I had a one-day trip to Newport News, two days working locally, followed by a one-day trip to Hopewell, VA where I taught all day Saturday. Knowing I have two intense weeks coming up probably exacerbated the degree to which this feels like it's taking a toll on me.


So tonight's dinner when I came in off the road was drawn from the simple side of the ledger. It was fiercely good and put me to sleep almost immediately after the late supper, too.

And December already!



"Coronation Sauce for Chicken," from 400 Sauces, by Catherine Atkinson, Christine France, and Maggie Mayhew. Hermes House (2006, 2008), p. 155.

No comments: