Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meal No. 396: Slow-Roasted Salmon with Tarragon & Citrus

Last night, I wasn't freakishly hungry, and I'd had a plate of Thanksgiving leftovers for a too-hearty lunch earlier in the day, and I needed to also hit the road to Richmond County, NC (where I'm working a few days).

Salmon just sounded good. I turned back to the latest issue of Food & Wine, where just last week I pulled out another slow-roasted salmon recipe. For my Monday night departure meal, I chose its companion recipe: slow-roasted salmon with tarragon and citrus.


To switch things up, I steamed some broccolini and pulled out the last of some leftovers from the last few meals: mashed potatoes with madeira and bleu cheese sauce, and a small lonely remaining piece of stuffing.



"Slow-Roasted Salmon with Tamarind, Ginger, and Chipotle," from Food & Wine, December 2011, p. 72.

No comments: