Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Meal No. 389: Slow-Roasted Salmon with Tamarind, Ginger, and Chipotle


From the newest copy of Food & Wine comes a recipe for slow-roasted salmon, definitely Asian-infused, definitely moist and tender and flavorful. I'd bought some tamarind quite a while back because of some other recipe that I never got around to making, and that may be why I went ahead and gave this a try. I also found a pretty fine slab of salmon when I was at Sam's Club yesterday and there were several mouths to feed at dinner last night.

Quinoa and fordhook lima beans and several cold bottles of beer, together with this delicious preparation for salmon: it was a good Monday night at the Roediger House.



"Slow-Roasted Salmon with Tamarind, Ginger, and Chipotle," from Food & Wine, December 2011, p. 72, 74.

No comments: