Search RoHo Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Meal No. 331: Crab-Boil Country-Style Pork Ribs

So many grilling-themed recipe magazines have come into the house this summer that I was all but certain I'd seen a good new recipe for country-style pork ribs that I could try. So while at Sam's Club I went ahead and picked up a pack of them. But when I got home and started reviewing recipes on hand, I came up empty (or would have had to repeat something I've already made).


This led me to foodily.com, a site that John Lloyd turned me onto. You put a key ingredient into the search window, and foodily.com does a meta-search of multiple recipe sites. It is well-designed and very nicely set up, and I enjoy using it from time to time.


The barbecue sauce that goes with this was really different and really good. It should have made me think "Cajun," but it actually had an air of Asian about it...in a good way. Baked potatoes, green beans, and Granny Wilson's cornbread were great accompaniments. And I'm glad there was still some homemade vanilla ice cream in the freezer from this past weekend's batch.



"Crab-Boiled Country-Style Pork Ribs," from Emeril Lagasse and the Food Network.

No comments: