Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Meal No. 112: Sage Crusted Roasted Pork

Using a recipe from Cuisine at Home, one of the several recipe magazines I have coming to the house, I put together this evening a sage-crusted pork loin with roasted vegetables. It was an interesting but easy process to put together and it's not really like anything I've made before. Here's the whole of it, just before I put it in the oven:



I also almost missed it, but at the bottom of the recipe was a small graphic that directed watchful readers to an "online extra," where they had a recipe for a creamy mushroom sauce to accompany this. So I pulled that up quickly and also prepared this delicious goop:



This evening, I made baked potatoes for the first time in the new kitchen, and also (for the first time) some Parkerhouse style yeast rolls. It made a pretty plate. It was also a delicious meal enjoyed by a gathering of four of us:

No comments: