Search RoHo Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Meal No. 96: Spice-Crusted Grilled Pork Tenderloin

It's an unseasonably cold and rainy Monday in Winston-Salem today. Wake Forest University moved its commencement exercises to the Joel Coliseum, which turned out to be a very smart move. It felt much more like a late November day than like the advent of spring.

But I'd already decided this was going to be a day to grill out. And it did turn out to be a pretty delicious meal.



What you see here is spice-crusted grilled pork tenderloin with brussels sprouts and my first go at a mac-n-cheese recipe that I got from Andrea Bond (and which mirrors one I got from Barbara Huneycutt). Add a couple of Starr Hill Amber Ales and some Vietnamese coffee ice cream for dessert again, and my belly is right full.

No comments: