Search RoHo Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Letter to Barnette Heating & A/C, Inc.

19 April 2010

Greg Barnette
Barnette Heating & A/C, Inc.
965 Salisbury Drive
Mocksville, North Carolina 27028

Dear Greg,

I’ve received your bill for the repair trip you made to my house last week when the upstairs system ceased cooling.

I am sympathetic to your father Mike's concern that the younger generation's different value system threatens to jeopardize the decades of hard work he invested to establish the reputation of Barnette Heating & A/C, Inc. I would like you to double-check with him about the wisdom of billing a customer for repair of a brand-new system that shut down with the spring's first weekend of hot weather. I don't mind waiting while you solicit feedback from him about this bill.

Sincerely,
Raymond C. Jones

PS: I should add that, if the system you have installed in my home is so delicate that it will shut down with a dirty filter or if I leave bedside lamps on upstairs, we have a far more serious issue at hand.

No comments: