Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Meal No. 63: Kung Pao Chicken in the Wok

With this fine new kitchen and everything all new and gleaming, I've been pretty hesitant to break out my wok and get back to stir-frying. It's a pretty messy proposition, with spatter and grease. In all the good planning for this space, I didn't consider the need to have a wok station where I wouldn't fret or worry about how much of a mess it might make.

I've missed my Asian meals, though. So in honor of returning to my watching of LOST on DVD (I got about half-way through Season Five watching episodes on line last year, but then got too busy to continue), it seemed a great time to whip up a good batch of something in my trusty electric wok.



Tonight's selection: Kung Pao Chicken with fried rice. And it was darned good.

No comments: