Search RoHo Blog

Friday, August 29, 2014

Meal No. 1071: Juicy Burgers on the Grill

At mid-day this past Wednesday, I fired up the grill and sliced up some onions and tomatoes, because I wanted to serve up some fresh hot burgers to the guys who are here working on the house. Philip Lamachio and David Mearns of Estate Plaster, Inc., and Ricky Sneed and his nephew Nubi from Clemmons Flooring, joined me for a pleasantly breezy lunch break out on the front porch, and I think it was pretty decent grub. These guys are all doing such a great job on bringing the original part of the house back up to a decent standard of livability and a gorgeous new level of beauty.



I should've snagged a picture of us all out on the porch but I was too focused on this here burger.



"Grilled Juicy Burgers," from Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks recipe magazine.

1 comment:

ncnative said...

And a fine burger it was! Raymond should open a restaurant!