Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Meal No. 1063: Tuna Medallions with Agrodolce Sauce

I was reminded of a recipe that I'd not made since the earliest days of the new Roediger House kitchen, within that first year following the kitchen addition project (and which started the count of meals that I have remained awfully obsessive about). But this is what came to me when I picked up tuna on my way back into town from Virginia Beach. I'm at the front end of a five-week run at home with no travel called for, which is quite welcome after traveling four out of the last five weeks!


And the dinner was really good. Not spectacular, but still quite worthy. Red quinoa and sugar snap peas rounded out the plate.



"Salmon with Agrodolce Sauce," from Gourmet, April 2008. Saved recipe clipping. Recipe can also be found on the Je Mange le Ville blog.

No comments: