Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Meal No. 756: Juicy Burgers on the Grill

This has been a stand-by and favorite summertime recipe at the Roediger House for a very long time. Originally, I copied it out of one of my Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks recipe magazines...you know, the one in the grocer's checkout aisle. It always seems to go over quite well; people tell me they love them.

I like 'em a lot too, so I find it easy to turn to them. Especially on great summer evenings like tonight, when a crew of us went to see the Superman reboot, Man of Steel. I'd already prepped the patties and there were chips on hand to go with it. That was tonight's fare, eaten in camp chairs on the breezy corner of the front porch.




"Grilled Juicy Burgers," from Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks recipe magazine.

No comments: