Search RoHo Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Meal No. 551: Copycat Chic-Fil-A

I'd never heard of Hilah or her fun, short cooking videos until these last few days. She's been getting a lot of mentions in various articles and blogs and such because she crafted a darned good imitation of the famous signature fried chicken sandwich from Chic-Fil-A. (I love their chicken, but I just can't patronize that business.)

She nailed it, methinks. I gave it a try tonight and did what I don't think has ever occurred before: I ate a whole second chic-fil-a sandwich.


Toasted, buttered bun, some Duke's mayo, and lots of tender, juicy, flavorful chicken. One more bonus: I can make it without the pickles that for some reason Chic-Fil-A insists is indispensable to the sandwich.

Thanks, Hilah!



"Chic-Fil-A Copycat Sandwich," by Hilah Johnson. From Hilah Cooking.

No comments: