Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Meal No. 2370: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad


Thursday dawned with showers and rain that hadn't been anticipated, and that made the yard a bit sticky to work in even after the skies cleared. I reckon that was fine with me, because I'd managed to overdo my back on Wednesday and was grateful for the weather-imposed break. I tackled inside tasks, caught up on email (and got my InBox back down to "0"), generated some letters, and straightened up the laundry room just a smidge. And I managed to be pretty hungry by evening because I never did stop for lunch. I grilled some chicken breasts with blackening spice on 'em and, after sunset, slices of it sat nicely along with a fresh-made batch of creamy Caesar dressing on a bed of power greens.




Based on "Easy Lemon Caesar Salad Dressing," by Kim of lowcarbmaven.com.

No comments: