Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Meal No. 1903: New Year's Day Meatballs


Friday night was the latest gathering for a Roediger House reading party, up in the comfy confines of the third floor entertainment space. To have a decent dinner that mostly cooked without me, I went with New Year's Day meatballs, company mashed potatoes, and layered green bean casserole. All those recipes are from the Jones family archives and were thoughtfully provided to me by my sister Allison in Indiana. Any shortcomings with the final products, though, are my own to own.



"New Year's Day Meatballs," from Carol Fultz and shared with me by my sister Allison Jones Holden of Rossville, IN (2001).

"Company Mashed Potatoes," a Jones family favorite.

"Layered Green Bean Casserole," shared with me by my sister Allison Jones Holden of Rossville, IN (December 2001).

No comments: