Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Salted Caramel Butterscotch Blondies


A week ago, I tried out an amazing new recipe for salted caramel butterscotch blondies. They tasted great but I'm not sure about the recipe's recommendations on pan size: there was not nearly enough batter to fill a 9x13 pan. Yesterday, I decided to try it again but in a 9x9 pan instead. They were still great, but it was tricky to figure out how long to adjust the cooking time.


I know now that this is too small a pan, and I think the middle was too gooey but still scrumptious. I'll just have to make 'em again and try to get closer to the mark.



"Salted Caramel Butterscotch Blondies," from Maria & Josh of the Two Peas & Their Pod blog.

"Salted Caramel Sauce," from Maria & Josh of the Two Peas & Their Pod blog.

No comments: