Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Salted Caramel Butterscotch Blondies

I have plenty of cooking magazines and cookbooks and a ton of recipes that have been given to me and several tons that I have already found and printed off the marvelous interwebs. I keep telling myself to stop finding new ones until I make a bigger dent in the ones I've already accumulated.


And then I came across a reference to a link to another recipe that cited as its source the salted caramel sauce which now sits gorgeously in a Ball jar in the fridge. I made that stuff. It is phenomenal. AND I'll have enough to be able to try out several different recipes that it can contribute to.


That's what happened last Friday night, when I used about a quarter cup of this to serve as a middle layer to salted caramel butterscotch blondies. More of it got drizzled on top when I served up the blondies squares, and I was rewarded by the moans and soft squeals of delight from the gathered assemblage.



"Salted Caramel Butterscotch Blondies," from Maria & Josh of the Two Peas & Their Pod blog.

"Salted Caramel Sauce," from Maria & Josh of the Two Peas & Their Pod blog.

No comments: