Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Butter Toffee Cookies!


Years ago, a King Arthur Flour catalog came to the house and in it was a recipe for butter toffee cookies. As is often the case with the recipes they showcase, there were a couple of special ingredients that needed to be ordered. I took the bait, whipped these up, and they've been one of my favorite cookies for years. Say hello to the Fourth of July batch of Butter Toffee Cookies, stuffed with pecan pieces, milk chocolate-toffee bits, and cappuccino morsels, along with butter rum flavoring. They are hard to beat! So why in the world haven't I made a batch since 2013?!



"Butter Toffee Cookies," originally from King Arthur Flour. The catalog that comes periodically from KAF has recipes in it, which is where I originally got this. But, as sometimes happens, it is not available on their website. I'm glad someone posted it to Food.com.

No comments: