Search RoHo Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

RoHo Halloween Party 2013

Last night's annual Halloween shindig at the Roediger House was another great time with friends old and new. And it was a reasonably rollicking one, running just past 4:30 am this morning. I wish I'd slept in longer.

I also wish I'd done a better job of taking pictures. This year's party seemed to draw people to congregate upstairs...it was a great evening to be out on that upstairs porch, looking out at the city skyline. I tried to keep the table filled with reasonable foodstuffs, in the meantime.






I did not manage to snap photos of all the evening's edibles, and I definitely couldn't get a picture of the 3:30 am warm bacon dip that I was commanded to make...and that was then eagerly descended upon.

Rotel Cups

Southwestern Dip

Fudge with Walnuts

Nutless Fudge

Artichoke dip, recipe courtesy of LeAnne Forney

Sylvia brought a fantastic tres leches cake.

This is all that I'll show you of my own costume:


No comments: