Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Meal No. 485: Pesto-Base Feta Pizza

I'll confess to being pretty exhausted from the week, between travels at the front end, yardwork near the end, and a late-night RoHo party on Friday night. My body is on the achy side, 'cause I'm old. And I managed to walk around pretty foggy and groggy in the head much of today.

Still, it was an excellent Saturday at the Roediger House.

Landscape/Yard Update.  I am now up to 13 holes dug for azaleas. Behind them, along the fence for the south property line, I've got three big holes dug for rhododendron bushes. A couple of those holes broke my back, with all the roots I had to dig and cut through! Today I also got the grass cut (that's the fourth time already this spring) and put out fertilizer.

It was unusual for me to not even feel like going to the grocery store, given how much I enjoy going to the grocery store. This evening, I just stayed in and made a thick hand-tossed pizza crust and crowned it with pesto, feta, swiss, monterey jack, and mozzarella cheeses. Then I took it upstairs and enjoyed Terminator 2: Judgment Day on Blu-ray on the big plasma screen.






No comments: