Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Meal No. 1015: Sesame-Crusted Mahi Mahi with Soy Ginger Butter Sauce


I very seldom feel drawn to do any meals based around mahi mahi, not because I don't care for it, but just because it's hard to keep it on my radar. Specials at the seafood counter are known to turn my head. so I brought this home and went in search of a decent recipe for getting it to my dinner plate.

This mahi mahi cooked up pretty perfectly, and it was all good with sides of broccolini and Israeli couscous. But that soy ginger butter sauce was out of this world. It's a manipulated buerre blanc and next time I'll pull back a bit on the lemon in it. It was plate-licking good, though.



"Sesame-Crusted Mahi Mahi with Soy Shiso Ginger Butter Sauce," by Ryan Nomura. Recipe found online at AllRecipes.com, through Yummly.com.

No comments: