Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Meal No. 2362: Baked Chicken Wings


Of necessity, the dinner last Saturday night needed to be quite late, and it put me into a late-night appetizer mindset when it was time to put it all together. So I tried a recipe for chicken wings with an Asian-y vinaigrette to toss them in, and I made some fresh buttermilk blue cheese dressing for dipping. And as long as I was being naughty, I thought: why not add southwestern dip and tortilla chips to it?




"Spicy Baked Chicken Wings That'll Knock Your Socks Off," from Joanna Cismaru of JoCooks.com. [Published 01 July 2011]

Adapted from "Chart House Blue Cheese Dressing," by Carl of the 2 Keto Dudes blog. [Published 08 November 2016]

"Southwestern Dip," in Betty Crocker Monthly Recipes, December 2001.

No comments: