Search RoHo Blog

Monday, June 12, 2017

Meal No. 1846: Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks


For the third time now, I've tried my hand at making chicken Philly cheese steaks, and they were good all over again. That was the basic dinner for this past Wednesday night, and it was still good as dinner leftovers on Thursday.


Speaking of Thursday, I went ahead and made a dessert that night: lemon chess pie. I fear I let it cook just a touch too long and I don't think it was as dependably good as I have come to expect. I still forked it into my greedy mouth, though.



Based on a combination of ideas from:

"Lemon Chess Pie," originally thought to be President Clinton's favorite version, but apparently it's not quite the same. My source is unknown but this link goes to the identical recipe.

No comments: