Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Meal No. 1587: Honey-Glazed Baby Back Pork Ribs

On the Fourth of July, it seemed appropriate to reach back into the archives for a baby back pork ribs recipe. I came across one that I think I might have actually made once before, back in 2010, before I was consistently trying to cite where the recipes I made came from.


Dinner on Monday night: honey-glazed baby back pork ribs with a whiskey marinade (and a dipping sauce that I ended up not using...I didn't care for it). It's a Thai-inspired take on ribs and they were flavorful and tender, so much so that I ended up eating seven ribs, which was more than my share.

On the side, the macaroni and cheese casserole that's my attempt to make a reasonable-sized portion of that cheesy pasta goodness. I didn't futz around with any green vegetables on that night.



"Honey-Glazed Baby Back Ribs with Whiskey Marinade," from Chef Andy Ricker of Pok Pok (Portland, OR). In Food and Wine, June 2009, p. 124-125.

"Macaroni and Cheese Casserole," by Sarah Gabriel. In Cook's Country, June/July 2012, p. 17.

No comments: