Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sprinkled Donut Cap'n Crunch Cookies: Twice!

I've talked about how the local markets do not feature some of the new varieties of Cap'n Crunch cereal, and that's a shame because of how good some of those flavors are for making cookies. I have to stock up when I find them on the road, or I have to depend on friends from other states to come bearing a resupply. One of those strange new flavors is Sprinkled Donut Cap'n Crunch:


In the picture above, you can see my first batch of these, fairly fresh out of the oven.

Just two days later, I found myself making another batch when a bunch of folks were over here for dinner and a movie, and I felt we ought to have something sweet to snack on into the late night:


That means I've now made regular Cap'n Crunch cookies (a bunch of times), Cinnamon Roll Cap'n Crunch cookies, Chocolatey Crunch cookies, and now Sprinkled Donut Crunch cookies. They're all fantastic, if you must know.


"Cap'n Crunch Cookies," found online at The Capitol Baker, with credit going to The Sugar Plum Blog for inspiration and the source of the adapted recipe.

No comments: