Search RoHo Blog

Monday, December 29, 2014

Meal No. 1172: Molasses-Mustard Glazed Grilled Pork Chops


Dinners at the Roediger House are almost always served buffet style from the long countertop. Tonight, though, I plated the food because I'd taken the extra steps to make both an apple chutney and some fresh apple butter and I wanted to give a couple of my more cautious guests NO choice about whether those elements of the dinner would appear on their plates.


And everybody was glad of it, raving about how all the flavors worked seamlessly together. Hey: I just follow the recipes. I'm glad when they come together to please the assorted palates at the table.



"Molasses-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops," adapted by Nick Kindelsperger from Bobby Flay's Grill It! Found online at SeriousEats.com.

"Company Mashed Potatoes," a Jones family favorite.

No comments: